Farmhouse House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A beautiful covered porch wraps around the study of this Farmhouse house plan.
- The two-story foyer rises up to 18'6" for an impressive entry to the home.
- A bay window extends the family room that shares a two-way fireplace with the hearth room.
- On the second floor, a gorgeous double tray ceiling tops the master suite.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss