About This Plan
- The wrap-around porch on this lovely farmhouse plan is designed to accommodate porch swings and rocking chairs.
- The master suite has a huge walk-in closet and a separate off-season closet, as well as a skylight in the dressing area of the bath
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and lead back to the large, comfortable family room.
- A small library wall on the upper level complete with bookshelves creates a good study spot for young students.
- French doors on the second floor open to a balcony overlooking the rear deck.
- If the daylight basement foundation is chosen, the house plan comes with a workshop and a drive-under garage.
- For those selecting a crawl space or slab foundation, a garage is substituted for the workshop area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12