About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stretching out almost 84 feet, this rambling one-story Colonial farmhouse provides ample room for convenient and happy living. The covered porch, which has become identified with the farmhouse style, is the dominant feature of the front facade.
- The house is divided into four main parts. In the front are the formal living and dining rooms.
- In back, the informal portion of the home comprises a bay-windowed dinette, a kitchen with an island cook-top, and a wonderful family room with a fireplace and sliders to the rear patio.
- In the bedroom wing to the right, the master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and a private bath. The other full bath services the remaining bedrooms.
- To the left, the service wing includes a laundry-mudroom, half-bath and two-car garage.
- Foundation options: slab or combination basement/crawl space. Specify when ordering.