Farmhouse Plan with Gazebo Porch
About This Plan
- Outdoor living space is emphasized in this Farmhouse home plan with a huge wrap-around porch complete with gazebo.
- In back, you have a covered porch and open deck with built-in seating and room for a spa tub if desired.
- The huge living and dining areas are open to each other making for an easy transition from room to room.
- The home office has the option of an outside door so clients don't have to go through your home.
- In back, the quiet master suite has a bay window, private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- A hall bathroom serves both of the upstairs bedrooms and bonus space can be finished at your leisure.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 569 sq. ft.
- Deck: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,666 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 3"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick