Farmhouse Plan with Gazebo Porch
About This Plan
- Outdoor living space is emphasized in this Farmhouse home plan with a huge wrap-around porch complete with gazebo.
- In back, you have a covered porch and open deck with built-in seating and room for a spa tub if desired.
- The huge living and dining areas are open to each other making for an easy transition from room to room.
- The home office has the option of an outside door so clients don't have to go through your home.
- In back, the quiet master suite has a bay window, private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- A hall bathroom serves both of the upstairs bedrooms and bonus space can be finished at your leisure.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 569 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,666 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 490 sq. ft.
- Deck: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 3"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available