Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Expansion Space
About This Plan
- Two large gables are balanced to either side of the entry which is accessed from the 7'10"-deep front porch. Step inside and you have views that extend through the family room to the porch in back.
- The family room has a raised ceiling and is open to the kitchen and eating area. French doors on the back wall take you outside.
- The kitchen has a large work island with seating for up to four on the other side. Barn doors slide open to reveal your walk-in pantry and French doors take you outside.
- The master bedroom has great privacy on the right side of the home. A very large walk-in closet is accessible from the 5-fixture bath.
- Across the home, two bedrooms each have their own private bath.
- The second floor gives you a fourth bedroom, a home office and expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 767 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 3"
- Depth: 73' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick