Farmhouse with Bays
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Wide bay windows in both the living room and master bedroom of this Farmhouse design add interest to the exterior.
- The living room, like the master bedroom, has a fireplace. Built-in bookcases fill part of the back wall here, as well as part of one wall in the den/office.
- Amenities in the comfortable country kitchen include a central work center, a garden window, and an eating nook with double glass doors that open onto a deck. A closet provides extra storage in the vaulted entryway and the two-car garage has space for a work area, complete with workbench.
- The master suite dominates the second floor of this large two-story home, having a sleeping area equal in size to the living room. A wide bay window, which could easily accommodate a couch and/or a couple of easy chairs, bathes one end of the room in natural light.
- The rest of the suite includes a huge walk-in closet, a dressing room with double vanities, and a private bath. The sky lit bathroom has both an oversize spa/tub and a separate shower.
- Two more bedrooms share another sky lit bathroom, which also has compartmentalized twin vanities. Access to the long, narrow (10 by 13 foot) attic storage space, located over the garage, is through the back bedroom.