Farmhouse with Bonus Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The wraparound porch, shakes, board and batten siding and stone accents create a warm farmhouse exterior. The farmhouse accents and generous spaces offer quality single level living at its best.
- Upon entering you are captivated by the open spaces of the great room and the formal dining room. The great room with its vaulted ceiling, fireplace and porch access is the focal point of the home.
- The kitchen offers generous work spaces with an oversized island and ample counter areas. Light filters into the space from the wall of windows in the breakfast and keeping rooms. The cozy keeping room serves as a conversation area and includes a corner fireplace.
- The grand entrance to the master suite through French doors sets the mood for this elegant room. Greeted by a treyed ceiling and a wall of windows you gain an immediate sense of volume and light.
- The grand master bath offers a corner tub with a picture window oriented towards the view and a large glass shower making this space a wonderful retreat.
- Two secondary bedrooms are included on the main level and share a bath. Two additional bedrooms, an office and den occupy the terrace level.
- A patio, offering quality outdoor living space, can be accessed through the den.
- A wine room, workshop and abundant storage complete the lower level area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 52' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss