Farmhouse with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Bonus space over the garage of this farmhouse can easily convert the plan from a three-bedroom to a four-bedroom. Or use the extra space in the future for a home office or hobby room. The choice is yours. The den on the second floor offers even more space that can double as a bedroom.
- Two distinct living areas on the main level allow for both casual and formal gatherings. The family room features a corner fireplace for warmth and atmosphere. A built-in desk and a pantry grace the island kitchen. Sliding glass doors in the nook open to the rear yard.
- The master salon is vaulted and accompanied by a bath with separate shower and tub, dual sinks and a walk-in closet.
- Note the half-bath in the main-level hall and the laundry room, which has enough space for a utility sink and opens to the two-car garage.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 69135AM (2,538). Put the garage on the right with plan 6911AM.
- For a courtyard entry, see 69057AM and 69219AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss