Farmhouse with Brick Exterior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed with the look of an aged farmhouse with a side front porch, the low maintenance brick exterior with lots of details gives this house plan its comfortable look.
- Column openings lead to formal living and dining spaces.
- The kitchen, sunroom (with a wet bar and vaulted ceiling), breakfast room and kitchen are combined to make a stunning central living area which opens to the rear terrace via three sets of French doors.
- The isolated master suite has its own fireplace; French doors access the patio. A sloping ceiling with skylights tops the master bath where glass block walls above the tub and vanity area add more natural light. Extra storage space includes five built-in storage cabinets in the bath plus more in the huge adjacent walk-in closet.
- Each of two other bedrooms has a built-in desk and abundant closet space.
- Ceilings: 9 feet; 13 feet family room.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space.
- For a 2x6 framed version of this house plan, see 5516BR.