Farmhouse with Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- Designed with the look of an aged farmhouse with a side front porch, the low maintenance brick exterior with lots of details gives this house plan its comfortable look.
- Column openings lead to formal living and dining spaces.
- The kitchen, sunroom (with a wet bar and vaulted ceiling), breakfast room and kitchen are combined to make a stunning central living area which opens to the rear terrace via three sets of French doors.
- The isolated master suite has its own fireplace; French doors access the patio. A sloping ceiling with skylights tops the master bath where glass block walls above the tub and vanity area add more natural light. Extra storage space includes five built-in storage cabinets in the bath plus more in the huge adjacent walk-in closet.
- Each of two other bedrooms has a built-in desk and abundant closet space.
- Ceilings: 9 feet; 13 feet family room.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space.
- For a 2x6 framed version of this house plan, see 5516BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,158 sq. ft.
- Storage: 95 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick