Farmhouse with Front-to-Back Views
About This Plan
- A wide front porch graces the front of this farmhouse plan with front-to-back views from the foyer.
- The family room takes central stage. It features a fireplace and is open to the country kitchen. It also has access to the large covered porch in back.
- The master suite has tray vaulted ceilings and a spacious L-shaped walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms share a bath across the home. You can easily convert bedroom 2 into a den or office if desired.
- An unfinished basement gives you room for mechanicals, storage and future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick