Farmhouse with Metal Roof
About This Plan
- Dormers and a metal roof enhance this warm and friendly Farmhouse home with a T-shaped floor plan.
- Inside, an open layout functions well for both family living and entertaining.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a walk-in linen closet and a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 90170PD (2,159 sq. ft.) and downsize with house plan 9090PD (1,120 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 899 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss