Farmhouse With Open Living Space
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around three sides of this farmhouse design.
- Inside, formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, with a tray ceiling featured in the dining room.
- Complete with its central island, built-in desk and pantry closet, the kitchen is well-placed to serve the dining room and the dinette. The dinette extends to the family room with fireplace, constituting an open living space.
- On the bedroom floor, three secondary bedrooms share a hall bath with a linen closet.
- A vaulted ceiling adds volume and light to the master suite, which includes a walk-in closet and a private bath, also with a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 3"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss