About This Plan
- Faced with a mix of brick and stucco, and designed with a side-entry garage, this French-style home is ideal for a corner lot.
- Raised ceilings are in both the central den and the master bedroom. French doors flanking the den's fireplace open to the rear covered porch.
- The den, eating nook and kitchen form a marvelous living space. An angled snack bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- The elegant master suite includes twin walk-in closets and a bath with garden tub, walk-in shower and separate vanities.
- On the other side of the house, walk-in closets are found in two of the three family bedrooms. Bedroom two opens to a bath that also has hall entry, while bedrooms three and four share a bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,682 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick