Feast Your Eyes
About This Plan
- Upon entry, you'll be impressed by the huge bay window that lights up the great room, as well as the column-framed dining room and the library with a double-door entry.
- The left wing hosts the informal living areas, including the island kitchen and the cozy hearth room.
- In the right wing, the master suite features every luxury, including a double-door entry, a stepped ceiling, a bay window, a private bath and a walk-in closet.
- The basement boasts its own family room and wet bar, which serve its two secondary bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,980 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss