Feature-Packed Narrow Lot Design
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this one-level house plan offers an open great room and dining area with views to the rear yard, a deluxe master bedroom suite, private library or optional second bedroom and delightful screened porch.
- Perfect for a vacation home or the empty nester market, a finished basement plan offers additional square footage to accommodate a variety of needs.
- Related Plan: Get a brick and stone exterior with see house plan 39078ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,758 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 761 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 997 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss