About This Plan
- The isolated master suite includes a raised ceiling, oversized jet tub, separate shower and toilet compartment, large walk-in closet, and dual lavatories.
- The large utility/laundry includes plenty of space for folding and storing clothing and other goods.
- The expansive great room features the very popular gas log fireplace, and includes transoms above windows on the rear to allow for plenty of light to enter the room.
- This house plan also features a screened porch, perfect for relaxing away those lazy summer afternoons.
- A flex space is provided to allow for that much-needed home office or other family need, such as a nursery, playroom, etc.
- The kitchen includes a raised bar for conversations with friends and family.
- See these related side-entry garage house plans: 5169MM, 5176MM and 51014MM.
- See these related house plans with front-facing garages: 5143MM, 5144MM and 5145MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick