Federal Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This smart and trim Federal style residence boasts numerous details and textures on its facade yet still maintains the general impression of restraint.
- Every inch the proper family home, this residence will prove an ornament to any street.
- The generously-sized living room has a built-in niche and warm fireplace.
- Step up to the formal dining room which is open to the living room.
- If desired, a porch and garage may easily be added by your builder, one on either side of the home.
- Related Plans: Should you need an in-law apartment or rental income suite, see house plan 12802GC for a finished lower level.
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 12800GC and 12801GC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 22' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 2" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick