Federal Style with In-Law Apartment
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This smart and trim Federal style house plan has a commanding presence that will fit well in any neighborhood.
- A lower level apartment makes the perfect in-law suite or apartment for rental income.
- The generously-sized living room has a built-in niche and warm fireplace.
- Step up to the 2-story formal dining room which is open to the living room.
- Related Plans: Get an unfinished lower level with house plan 12801GC.
- For alternate exteriors see house plans 12802GC and 12803GC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 22' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- In-Law Suite