Feeling of Openness
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom, two bath home wastes none of its allotted space. In addition to the attractive wood exterior, this innovative floor design offers more than many house plans boasting more square footage and a higher price tag.
- A classic covered porch takes you through the entry and into the spacious family room. A vaulted ceiling accents the feeling of openness. There is plenty of room here for a full complement of furniture. An optional entertainment center will add to your enjoyment of this main family gathering spot.
- The two secondary bedrooms are nice sized, and each has a generous closet and a view window-facing front. They share a full bathroom located in the connecting hallway, which also features built-in shelves and convenient guest closet.
- The master suite is quite a surprise for a home this size. A big sleeping area, huge walk-in closet and private bathroom grace the main bedroom. Linen storage and a small utility closet are nearby.
- The garage, stylishly attached at the side of the home pplan, offers you the safety and benefit of being able to unload groceries directly from your car into the kitchen.
- The functional kitchen, complete with all the built-in appliances, lets you prepare meals with a minimum of bother. The vaulted dining room provides a pleasant atmosphere.
- Sliding glass doors open to the back patio, admitting a cool breeze, and offering a spot for occasional outdoor dining or relaxing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss