Fetching Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines over the two front gables serve to draw your eyes toward this fetching Craftsman house plan.
- The foyer opens wide with the family bedroom wing to the right and the spacious open living area to the rear.
- Each bedroom gets a giant walk-in closet.
- In the kitchen, there's a spacious walk-in pantry and a huge island that gives you lots of work space and storage.
- Double doors in the great room take you to the covered porch in back where you are sheltered from the sun and rain.
- The owner's suite also has double doors to the porch as well as a large bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to your requirements when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,207 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 11"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick