Fifth Bedroom or Study
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick, shakes and stone present an appealing exterior to this Traditional house plan.
- Decorative shutters add a colorful touch.
- Graceful interior columns are used to define rooms without blocking views.
- The up-to-the-minute kitchen has a huge walk-in closet and a center island that gives you even more storage as well as a workspace.
- Double doors in the dining room open to the porch that wraps around.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired, since it comes with a walk-in closet and access to the full bathroom.
- On the second floor, the master suite becomes a splendid haven with a tray ceiling, sitting area and a morning bar for that first cup of coffee.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom while bedroom 4 has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,051 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12