Filled With Amenities
About This Plan
- This one-story design incorporates an eye-catching front elevation. The unusual front entry, highlighted by a round-top window above the door, sets off the brick facing and the two dormers.
- Inside, a stepped ceiling and decorative columns in the foyer lend distinction, as do stepped ceilings in the living and dining rooms. Notice the fireplaces and built-ins in both the living room and the family room in back.
- More stepped ceilings top the great room and the master bedroom with a bayed sitting area. The secluded master suite also contains an oversized walk-in closet and a private bath with dual vanities.
- Close to the master suite lies a study with bath access and a door to the outside, making it ideal as a home office. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share another bath.
- The well-designed kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, a central work island, a long angled counter with a snack bar and is adjacent to the breakfast room.
- The unfinished attic space could later become a playroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3889JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Deck: 292 sq. ft.
- Attic: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick