Filled with Light
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Transom windows flood the spacious great room with light in this magnificent Prairie style home plan.
- As you step into the 2-story foyer, your eye goes staright back through the dining room to the covered veranda beyond.
- The informal area of the house is comprised of a huge open kitchen, breakfast nook and vaulted hearth room with fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite lead to the side deck.
- The magnificent master bath is huge with its own tray ceiling to add elegance.
- The morning kitchen is the perfect spot to start your day with a cup of coffee or store beverages in a mini-fridge.
- Spiral stairs in the master suite lead down to an exercise room that is part of an enormous optional lower level (3,030 sq. ft. ; level comes with plans) complete with billiards room, media room and playroom for the kids.
- An extra bedroom and bath on this optional lower level will accommodate overnight guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 4"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss