About This Plan
- Simple floor planning pairs with a finely-detailed facade in this cozy two-story home plan. The main level features a two-story foyer that leads to the main living spaces.
- The focus of the bright and airy great room is its fireplace, flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The U-shaped kitchen serves a light-filled dining space.
- The bedrooms are upstairs. Two family bedrooms share a bath while the master suite has a large walk-in closet and a private bath.
- This house plan also features a three-car garage, a laundry room, and a guest bath downstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss