Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A charming exterior enhances this Cottage home plan with a finished lower level.
- From the front you see a stack of four windows over the dining room for a dramatic curb appeal.
- These second story windows lead to attic space but your builder can easily create a two-story dining room if you desire.
- Standard ceiling heights are 10' on the main level.
- The vaulted keeping room has a fireplace and a wall of windows to bring in the light and views.
- A side garden court off the great room offers a spot for relaxing on lounge chairs and using your charcoal grill.
- The lower level is complete with two additional bedrooms, a game room with huge wet bar and a wine cellar for storing your vintage wines.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot