Finished Lower Level with Home Theater
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Beautiful ceiling treatments adorn the foyer, dining room, huge great room and the master suite in this Northwest house plan.
- An open floor plan on the main level heightens the feeling of spaciousness and makes it easy to get from room to room.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor and it comes with a large walk-in closet and a quiet location at the back of the house.
- A fabulous entertaining space can be found on the finished lower level, crowned by a gorgeous home theater with raised seating.
- The large wet bar is ideal for big parties and small gatherings.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,681 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss