Fireplaces on Both Floors
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two sets of stairs lead up to the covered front porch of this country home plan, which also sports shutters, transom windows and a central gable.
- A see-through fireplace can be viewed from either the living room or the dining room. The dining room is adjacent to the roomy kitchen with its food-preparation island and breakfast area. The kitchen accesses a rear deck.
- A powder room, laundry room and family room or fourth bedroom complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a second fireplace adds a romantic touch to the master bedroom. In the master bath, the tub is set in a bay. The hall bath serves the two family bedrooms on this floor.
- Bonus space is found above the three-car garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with these house plans - 21935DR and 2100DR; 2176DR (wraparound porch) and 21634DR (home office with separate entrance), house plan 22301DR (4 season sunroom in back).