Fireplaces on Both Floors
About This Plan
- Two sets of stairs lead up to the covered front porch of this country home plan, which also sports shutters, transom windows and a central gable.
- A see-through fireplace can be viewed from either the living room or the dining room. The dining room is adjacent to the roomy kitchen with its food-preparation island and breakfast area. The kitchen accesses a rear deck.
- A powder room, laundry room and family room or fourth bedroom complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a second fireplace adds a romantic touch to the master bedroom. In the master bath, the tub is set in a bay. The hall bath serves the two family bedrooms on this floor.
- Bonus space is found above the three-car garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with these house plans - 21935DR and 2100DR; 2176DR (wraparound porch) and 21634DR (home office with separate entrance), house plan 22301DR (4 season sunroom in back).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Deck: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick