First Floor Guest Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A beautiful first floor guest suite saves your guests from climbing stairs in this courtly Traditional home plan.
- Both the foyer and the family room have wonderful two-story ceilings that soar upwards.
- The living room and dining room flow together and lead into the gourmet kitchen with a corner window sink and center island.
- While all the remaining bedrooms are on the second floor, the master suite is set off by itself and has tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the bathroom.
- A large, private exercise room lies nearby.
- Each of the other two bedroom has a computer room attached, ideal for doing homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick