First Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Old World charm on the outside gives way to a spacious, modern floor plan inside.
- The formal living room has windows on two sides and opens directly into the dining room.
- A vaulted den with fireplace will be your favorite gathering spot.
- The kitchen is nearby when you need a snack and double doors open to the rear deck.
- Even the breakfast nook is vaulted, making the room feel large.
- The first floor guest suite saves your guests from having to climb stairs.
- Four huge bedrooms are up on the second floor including the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling and a fireplace of its own.
- The walkout basement is unfinished and comes with doors and windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick