First Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- This gracious brick Traditional home plan has a comfortable first floor guest suite that is ideal for elderly relatives who are visiting overnight.
- Both the foyer and family room rise up two-stories for a dramatic effect.
- The gourmet kitchen has a cooktop island, walk-in pantry and a sink set in a bay window.
- But the crown jewel of this elegant home is the second floor master suite, filled with luxuries.
- Relax by the fire in the master sitting room and enjoy the tray ceilings.
- Even the master bathroom gets special treatment with its vaulted ceiling and an abundance of counter space.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous and divides into his and her sections.
- A catwalk hall connects the remaining bedrooms, giving you views of the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick