First Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- A wide covered porch welcomes you into this 4 bedroom Traditional home plan.
- The first floor guest suite is ideal for elderly relatives and can even be used as an in-law suite.
- Two-story ceilings top the foyer and family room with its big fireplace.
- Columns separate the breakfast nook and kitchen while still allowing views of all three rooms.
- A romantic fireplace warms the second floor master suite and an open rail balcony takes advantage of views of the family room below.
- Step down three stairs to reach the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick