First Floor Master and Guest Suite
About This Plan
- The elaborate roof line of this European house plan accents the bold arch of the two-story entry porch.
- Inside, both the foyer and the family room rise up two stories with tray ceilings at the top.
- A spacious formal dining room lets you host holiday meals with ease.
- In the kitchen, a half wall gives you views of the big family room fireplace.
- The breakfast nook is combined with the kitchen so you get a much larger space.
- A huge master suite has a sitting area at one end, a beautiful fireplace and a lovely tray ceiling.
- Separate his and her walk-in closets can be found in the big master bathroom that comes with a vaulted ceiling.
- Across the house, the guest suite has lots of privacy too.
- Loft space on the second floor has an open rail where you can look down in the family room on one side and the foyer on the other side.
- Bonus space over the garage is two steps down from the bedroom level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick