First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- A large front porch and side load garage boost the curb appeal of this Traditional home plan.
- Another covered porch can be found in the rear of the home.
- Inside, a coffered ceiling tops the large living room that is open to the kitchen and morning room.
- Choose from a formal dining room or an optional study.
- The first floor master suite is large and comfortable with a triple window in the rear.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and a sitting area.
- Bonus space lies over the garage and is reached by a separate staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard