First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- The big front porch of this Country home is 8' deep with plenty of room for comfortable chairs.
- The rear porch is even deeper at 10'.
- While the formal dining room is separate, the kitchen and big living room with its coffered ceiling share one large, open space.
- The master suite lies on the main floor and faces front overlooking the porch.
- This plan provides for two closets in the master - one linear and one large walk-in closet.
- Up on the second floor, you have two more bedrooms that share a hall bathroom and a spacious rec room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15051NC (2,113 sq. ft.), 15243NC (2,176 sq. ft.) 15052NC (2,113 sq. ft.) and 15237NC (2,481 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"