First-Floor Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The massive pillars on the pleasant front porch of this two-story home recall Craftsman designs. Glass on two sides of the front door and shuttered windows are other features of the front elevation.
- In the two-story foyer, an angled stairway leads upstairs, where two family bedrooms share another four-fixture bath. The loft area overlooks the great room below and leads to bonus space that could become a fourth bedroom, playroom or what you will.
- Inside, the first-floor master suite provides convenience and privacy for its occupants. Accessed through double doors, the vaulted master bedroom opens to a four-fixture bath with an oversized shower and a walk-in closet.
- The spacious kitchen is well-situated between the front-facing dining room and the cozy eating nook. There is a pass-through between the great room and the kitchen.
- Related Plan: For an alternate European exterior, see house plan 69279AM.