First-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Shutters, a covered porch and cascading gables draw the eye to this country design.
- Double columns mark the entry to the fireplaced family room. A trio of windows in the family room and dining room offers backyard views.
- Sharing its space with a dining area, the open kitchen includes a central cooktop island and a walk-in pantry.
- A walk-in closet, twin sinks and a linen closet are features of the master suite.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms each have walk-in closets and direct access to the second full bath. A built-in desk at the top of the stairs provides a quiet study area.
- Ceilings: 9' on first floor; 8' on second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 464 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 11"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick