First Floor Master With Sitting Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan has a wonderful first floor master suite with a large sitting room with vaulted ceilings, built in shelves and a fireplace. It connects to the master suite through an arched opening.
- The foyer as curved stair and views all the way through to the back of the home. Three arched openings on the left open to the dining room.
- The family room has a 2-story ceiling and a fireplace on the far wall flanked by french doors leading to the deck.
- The kitchen has a center island, a pensinsula with casual seating and a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry serving the dining room. The breakfast room opens to the vaulted keeping room and is a roomy 14'x11'.
- The vaulted keeping room sits at the rear of the house and is also adjoined with a grand arched opening.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and an optional media room. An open railing overlooks the 2-story family room and foyer to give this plan an open feel.
- The exterior of this beautiful home is comprised of stone, siding, and shakes and the roof has a 10:12 pitch.