First Floor Master With Sitting Room
About This Plan
- This house plan has a wonderful first floor master suite with a large sitting room with vaulted ceilings, built in shelves and a fireplace. It connects to the master suite through an arched opening.
- The foyer as curved stair and views all the way through to the back of the home. Three arched openings on the left open to the dining room.
- The family room has a 2-story ceiling and a fireplace on the far wall flanked by french doors leading to the deck.
- The kitchen has a center island, a pensinsula with casual seating and a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry serving the dining room. The breakfast room opens to the vaulted keeping room and is a roomy 14'x11'.
- The vaulted keeping room sits at the rear of the house and is also adjoined with a grand arched opening.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and an optional media room. An open railing overlooks the 2-story family room and foyer to give this plan an open feel.
- The exterior of this beautiful home is comprised of stone, siding, and shakes and the roof has a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12