First Impressions Can be Deceiving
About This Plan
- Traditional exterior belies the modern open floor plan within.
- Formal dining room displays classy ceiling reveal.
- Open floor plan encompasses the kitchen, breakfast room, and great room.
- Master suite offers a sanctuary from day to day life with private bath and walk-in closet.
- Attic above garage offers additional storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 798 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick