First or Second Floor Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A magnificent first floor master suite is the hallmark of this very special home plan.
- Besides a spectacular walk-in closet, cedar closet, fireplace and bayed sitting area, this luxurious suite has an 11' ceiling that rises up to 20' by the sitting area.
- Stairs lead up to a second floor study that overlooks the bedroom below.
- Should you desire a second floor master instead, the guest room at the front of the house boasts another huge walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling, romantic fireplace and spa bath.
- Either of these could easily be adapted to a very luxurious in-law suite.
- Two story ceilings that rise to 20' greet you upon entering this European home.
- The gourmet kitchen has every amenity and overlooks the breakfast nook and massive family room.
- Related Plan: Create a compound and add plan 36289TX to this plan. It gives you a 3-car, 2 bedroom guest house that matches this house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"