First or Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Two spacious master bedrooms, one on each floor, gives you lots of options.
- Use the ground floor one as a luxurious in-law suite complete with sitting room.
- The wide foyer has an elegant tray ceiling and views that stretch back to the fireplace in the two-story living room.
- Folding doors open up to the rear screened room where you can dine outdoors in comfort.
- A gourmet chef's kitchen includes a large cook top island, a sink area that benefits from triple windows and a second sink set in the peninsula eating bar that faces the vaulted family room.
- The second floor master suite is no less luxurious and features a bayed sitting area, cathedral ceiling and double doors that lead to a second floor deck.
- An open rail balcony hall lets you look down into the two-story living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,767 sq. ft.
- Deck: 410 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 2"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick