First or Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite in this functional Traditional home plan.
- A handy wet bar is perfectly placed in the hall between the formal living room and the large family room, making it easy to entertain.
- The kitchen sink overlooks both the family room and the nook as well as the big deck in the back of the home.
- Bedroom 4 on the main floor would make an ideal in-law suite.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet for wonderful storage.
- Even the huge rec room has a walk-in closet where you can store toys, suitcases or out-of-season clothes.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick