Fit for a King
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy the good life in your very own castle with a most impressive exterior. Every element of the house from the elegant ceiling treatments to the built-ins to the elaborate curved staircase will delight the eye.
- A large circular dining room with built-in niches will make a wonderful setting for those formal and family holiday dinners.
- Light from a wall of windows pours into the two-story formal living room with access to the deck.
- Guests will enjoy their own first floor suite near the oversized two-story library with spiral staircase to the upper level.
- Gourmet chefs will enjoy the huge kitchen with two islands, perfect for those catered events. The keeping room with coffered ceiling and fireplace lies close by.
- On the second level, three extra large bedrooms each have their own bath and walk-in closet while the master suite is a world unto itself. Coffered ceilings, a romantic fireplace and a round sitting room all serve to pamper the owners. Designed to rival any spa, the master bath is luxurious and large. His and her walk-in closets allow plenty of rooms for clothes.
- Bedroom 4 enjoys its own sitting room as well.
- See these related house plans: 12010JL, 12069JL, 12302JL and 12045JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,358 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,268 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick