Five Bed Colonial Luxury
About This Plan
- This traditional colonial luxury home is perfect for a narrow lot. The exterior can be done in brick or stone and boasts gable window trim and casing details.
- Step up into the large foyer, flanked by a living room with fireplace and an elegant dining room.
- Access to the butlery and kitchen makes serving easy when entertaining family or guests.
- The large kitchen has a freestanding Island and plenty of granite counter space and an eating bar that separates the kitchen from the family room and breakfast area.
- A corner fireplace in the family room warms the area. French doors in the family room lead to the patio that offers an outdoor fireplace and cooking grill.
- A family bedroom with full bath and two car garage with storage and rear entrance complete the first floor of this traditional luxury house plan.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, and each have large walk-in closets. A game room with tray ceiling, utility room, and a third family bedroom with full bath ashare the upstairs with the master suite.
- The luxurious master suite boasts a master bath with his and her vanities, separate shower and tub, and a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"