Five Bedroom Country House Plan
About This Plan
- With two bedrooms on the first floor and three more on the second floor, this Country house plan works well for large families.
- Less than 31' wide, it is packed with amenities like a private screened porch off the master suite and a two-story ceiling in the spacious family room.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the rear deck and there's a lower screened porch too so you can dine outside in comfort.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen overlooks the dining area with its lovely bay window.
- An open rail in the second floor hall lets you look down into the family room below.
- Related Plan: Elevate the home with house plan 46232LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 962 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 215 sq. ft.
- Deck: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 5"
- Depth: 56' 1"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick