Five Bedroom Estate Home
About This Plan
- An elegant roof line crowns this grand estate house, with a porte cochere dividing the two garage bays.
- The impressive entrance opens to a huge foyer where you can immediately see the lovely curved staircase, dining room and living room.
- Off to the left you get a first floor guest suite and a quiet library with built-ins to keep you organized.
- In the informal area of the home, the kitchen island is placed to take in views of the big family room fireplace.
- Climb the graceful stairs to reach four family bedrooms separated by a balcony bridge open to the foyer and living room below.
- The master suite is divine with a separate sitting area, romantic fireplace and a double tray ceiling.
- The huge office on the far right sits above the one car garage and comes with a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick