Five Bedroom European House Plan
About This Plan
- The grand formal exterior of this large European house plan leads to a surprisingly informal open layout inside.
- An interior columns is used instead of walls in the dining room, opening it up to grand vistas of the family room and covered veranda beyond.
- Nicely positioned between the formal dining room and the breakfast nook, the upscale kitchen boasts lots of counter space, an island and a peninsula eating bar plus both butler's pantry and walk-in food storage pantry.
- The opulent master suite comes with a bayed sitting area, a tray ceiling and a romantic fireplace.
- His and her sections of the master walk-in closet provide for an organized place for your clothes.
- The four bedrooms are scattered about the main floor with the fifth bedroom located on the fully finished lower level.
- Get a massive rec area with wet bar and a dedicated exercise room too!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,868 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1375 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"