Five Bedroom European House Plan
About This Plan
- Two lovely bay windows in front of this European house plan are topped with metal roofing.
- The intricate roof lines and staggered garage bays heighten the curb appeal.
- The well-laid out floor plan is enhanced with custom details like arched entryways between the first floor rooms, a beamed ceiling in the great room and built-ins that flank the big fireplace.
- All five bedrooms are on the upper floor where a laundry room makes the most sense.
- The master suite gets a beautiful double tray ceiling and a large sitting room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12