Five Bedroom European Mansion
About This Plan
- A gorgeous fanned staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the wide foyer of this luxurious European house plan.
- Custom details throughout the home include display niches for your collectibles, arched entryways between the main rooms and stunning coffered and tray ceilings in the family room and dining room.
- The huge prep island in the kitchen has an unusual shape plus a second sink and loads of storage.
- A handy morning kitchen separates the master suite from the study so you can grab a snack from either room.
- In the master bathroom, a step down shower has glass blocks that bring in light yet preserves privacy.
- On the second floor, all four bedroom suites are luxurious as well as large.
- The enormous recreation room has three arched doorways for an elegant look.
- You can use the stairs or the residential elevator to get to the finished lower level that is decked out with a home office, media/exercise room and a second recreation room, this one with a fireplace.
- The three car garage is on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,311 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 2"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater