Five Bedroom Florida House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two big arched windows flank the tall entry porch of this delightful Florida house plan.
- A transom over the front door serves to bring in more light.
- The main living area is in back and comes with the open floor plan most families request.
- Walls of sliding glass doors give you lovely views of the back yard and the covered porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is secluded in the rear with a big bayed sitting area just right for a chair or two.
- There are two other bedrooms on this floor and the remaining bedrooms are upstairs where you also get a wet bar and both covered and uncovered balconies.
- The roof is a truss design with flat cement roof tiles and has a 6:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.