Five Bedroom Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Two big arched windows flank the tall entry porch of this delightful Florida house plan.
- A transom over the front door serves to bring in more light.
- The main living area is in back and comes with the open floor plan most families request.
- Walls of sliding glass doors give you lovely views of the back yard and the covered porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is secluded in the rear with a big bayed sitting area just right for a chair or two.
- There are two other bedrooms on this floor and the remaining bedrooms are upstairs where you also get a wet bar and both covered and uncovered balconies.
- The roof is a truss design with flat cement roof tiles and has a 6:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Entry: 76 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 316 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss