Five Bedroom Luxury with Guest House
About This Plan
- You can almost hear the faint thrum of Spanish guitars echoing around this classic design. Its fa'ade is purely California Mission style designed with stone siding, stucco accents and a tile roof.
- The thoroughly modern interior is nearly mansion-sized and designed for luxury living. Some of the many elements you'll love about this design include: four family bedrooms (two with private baths), a master suite with his and hers walk-in closets and dressing areas, two laundry areas, a home theater room, a vaulted playroom, and a unique tower room with attached deck.
- Choose formal or casual dining spaces - they flank the island kitchen, which also has a walk-in pantry and pizza oven. A butler's pantry and a wet bar add convenience to entertaining.
- Enjoy the outdoor spaces with three trellised porches at the rear of the plan.
- A three-car garage accesses the main part of the house via a handy mudroom. Built-ins abound.
- Related Plan: Get amatching guest house with house plan 69124AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,747 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 162' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss